varunkainthla2132002varunkainthla2132002

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Brain Builder Brain Builder

This game must be liked by a newborn , i guess . Seriously how will it even tell our brain to think huh?
This game is sure (100% sure) for kids . You shouldn't have posted it on newgrounds but on a kid's site. Let me give example learning games for kid . There it will be famous ( I am not even sure about this)

Beyblade Vortex Stadium Beyblade Vortex Stadium

Man ! Just WOW . It must be supremely difficult to make this much stupid game . Even God can't make this kind of game . I hope next game will be even worst than it . I don't even know that whether you will show this kind of success next time . Hats off !

Bullriding Explosive!! Bullriding Explosive!!

this game is damn cool! my 3 stars goes to it. its problem was lack of story. soooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

this game is awesome and hence the first to recieve my 9.5 stars. the problem is that its music is not good. so -0.5 stars.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Which music is bad? I'm honored to hold your highest rating at the moment

Stealth Hunter 2 Stealth Hunter 2

this is the good game. It has best graphics, best sound effects, best music but what it lacks is a story! I know this may be awkward and I'm writing bullshit but there would be a good story then it would be the first to receive my 5 stars! if you find better games than this please tell me.

StealthBound StealthBound

this game is cooooool! its levels are very good. its graphics are excellent. when we don't move this thief, what it does is also funny and good.

Jacko in Hell 2 Jacko in Hell 2

a good game.Everything is good in this game but the way this(jacko) walks is awkward.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

this game is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood but i don't get awards! I don't know why? help!